USEFUL LINKS AND SEARCHES!!!

THE OLDEST PICTURES I'd SAVED

I believed this is not my first picture but it has to be the one of the oldest pictures that were saved on transitions. As far as i remember, it was taken in the mall somewhere in Iloilo city at Philippines. And if i am not mistaken that was 1985. My age was about 5 or 6. At the right side (left arm of Santa) is my elder sister. I can't remember anything else during that moment rather than my "Nanay" pretended that Santa was willing to give me a gifts unless he got me a picture with him. Well look at me I am sitting tight and relax with Santa. Making sure he's happy.

Another oldest picture i got is below. That was when i'm in grade one elementary. At that age I really loved playing outdoor games. We played a lot long enough with my playemates in a day with variuous old school games no matter right under the sun. See what I had done to myself that day. I'm getting dark and turned into an ugly duckling. Hahah! As usual beside me is my elder sister.


By the way, let me also share this photo though i'm missing. Actually, i couldn't even tell when it was taken. I believed it's more than a decades old. From left: Manang Inday (my cousin), Myla (my sister), the girl, Bingo (my brother), Nonoy (my cousin, Inday's brother). The girl in the middle might be one of our relatives but my apology I can't remember her name. Nowadays they were BIG guys and most of them are having their own family and kids. Like me =)

0 Leave Comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DON'T SPAM (it'll be deleted)...THANKS