USEFUL LINKS AND SEARCHES!!!

FIRST TIME TO UNITED STATES

Year 2003 the company sent me to Boston for a technical training. That was my first travel to United State which for me a dream comes true. Since I was a kid I always wishing to be in that cool place. We stayed in 7 Seaport Drive Hotel in Massachusetts. I have my Aunt also living in US but she is in different state, Connecticut. She visited me once and took pictures with me at the entrance when she arrived.

Here some of my pictures at my room and dining.

I as well visited my aunt house. She brought me to the apple tree and captured some photos. I picked one apple and proudly showed to the public. Hahah.
After 3 months, we completed the training and got back home to the Philippines. I really enjoyed my stay in US and learned a lot even for a short period of time. I am very much happy in that life experience. Thanks!

0 Leave Comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DON'T SPAM (it'll be deleted)...THANKS