USEFUL LINKS AND SEARCHES!!!

PLANTATION BAY RESORT, BEACH, SPA

One of the greatest experiences i'd been was when we stayed overnight in 5star hotel resort and spa the "Plantation bay". Almost everything for relaxation, good time, and fun were in inside. The place is so safe and huge that you have to ride when touring around. At the same time there are lots of sports and gaming available inside for free. If you gonna ask me how far I went...I would say I tried diving, wall climbing, kayaking, internet surfing, biking, horse carting, table tennis, table hockey, billiards, archery, and of course swimming. Huh! I was so exhausted at the end of day. We been through a very remarkable fun and enjoyment of life that day. You can play the movie clip below to see few photos. If you might want to have an actual experience with Plantation Bay, you may try visit first their website http://plantationbay.com/. Have fun!

3 Leave Comments:

HexBin said...

Expensive place $$$$ but worth spending. Imagine a paradise within a city. I love it!

SidZ said...

Nope...for me isn't that expensive compare to Boracay...No need to travel far away...just a minute ride from Mactan airport. You can get the same ambience as Boaracay..Nice place,generous crews,clean and huge...you can either go to the beach or big swimming pools. I really recommend it.

Bill Huzny G. Arquiza said...

Kuya Rhett.. imo plang k0 gi-kuy0g.. haha

Post a Comment

PLEASE DON'T SPAM (it'll be deleted)...THANKS